- The acgroup.pl website (hereinafter: the “Website”) is run by AC Group Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Krakow, 10A / 10 Opatkowicka street, 30-499 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków – Midtown in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000518195, NIP: 9442246553, share capital PLN 7,000.
- The Website acitivities may include controlling, processing and using the data of the Website users (hereinafter: “Users”).
- What is more, information may be collected about the user’s IP address, location, time of the inquiry and the sending of response, the address of the website from which the User was redirected to the Website and the type of software used by the User. This information is used for the purposes of administering the Website and creating statistics and analysis.
- The administrator of Users’ personal data is AC Group Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Krakow, 10A / 10 Opatkowicka street, 30-499 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków – Midtown in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000518195, NIP: 9442246553, share capital PLN 7,000.
- The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of applicable general law, in particular in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”).
- The Administrator, via the Website (including in particular via contact forms), may collect and then process personal data for the purposes as follows:
- contacting the User when he has completed the contact form, which is the legitimate concern of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- directing the marketing actions by the Administrator of its own products or services – sending a newsletter, which is the legitimate concern of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- collecting statistics and analysis of Users’ behaviour on websites, which is the legitimate concern of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).The Administrator, via the Website (including in particular via contact forms), may collect and then process personal data for the purposes as follows:
- The administrator may share personal data with entities providing marketing services to them.
- The administrator may use IT service providers based in the USA, i.e. outside the European Union. Therefore, the User’s data may be transferred there. The administrator uses the services of entities that process personal data on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission, referred to in art. 46 of the GDPR, agreed between the Administrator and this entity.
- Data processed for the purpose of:
- contacting the User – the Administrator processes them for a period of 3 years from the date of their collection;
- statistics and analysis of Users’ behaviour on websites – the Administrator processes for a period of 3 years from the date of their collection;
- carrying out by the Administrator, direct marketing of his own products or services – sending the newsletter – the Administrator processes it until the User objects or until the consent to receive commercial information is withdrawn.
- The Administrator may provide Users’ data to its subcontractors (entities that use the services for processing), such as providers of IT services and solutions, and entities providing marketing services.
- The User who is the data subject has the following rights:
- the right to access personal data and the right to receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify personal data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- the right to transfer personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- In order to benefit from any of the rights referred to above, the User whose data are the subject, may refer the request to the Administrator via e-mail or by post.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but without providing it, it will not be possible to use the contact form or receive the newsletter.
- The administrator ensures the protection of personal data that he processes. In particular, the Administrator uses appropriate technical safeguards and organizational measures to protect the personal data from being processed, appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected. In particular, it protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the provisions, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction.
[cookies and tools used on websites]
- Cookies can be:
- session files, which means that they are used until the User leaves the Website, or until the User closes the web browser;
- permanent files, which means that they remain on the User’s device for the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
- enabling the use of services available on the Website;
- collecting information on how Users use the Website and then creating analytical statistics on the use of the Website.
- remembering the settings of the Website selected by the Users.
- The default settings of web browsers usually allow cookies to be saved on end devices of website users. However, these settings can be changed by the User.
- The administrator informs that, in accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Act, the end user’s consent to the storage of information or access to information already stored in the end user’s telecommunications end device may also be expressed by the user using the software settings installed on the end device used by the User. Therefore, if the user does not want to give such consent, he should change the settings of the web browser.
- Detailed information on changing browser settings regarding cookies and their removal can be obtained on the official website of a specific browser. In particular, the above information can be found at the following website addresses:
- The administrator uses the Google Analytics tool, which is used to analyze website statistics.
- The administrator uses the so-called social plugins, in particular through integration with Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram (herein: “Webpages”). The Administrator may place buttons related to the Webpages on his Website. For this purpose, the code referring to the Webpages is placed in the relevant sections and pages. By using the appropriate button, the user logs in to selected websites, which are governed by the privacy protection rules of the companies running these websites.